In Other News

Saturday 12 April 2014


I thought I'd just show you what I've been up to with a collage of some of my Instagram pictures from the last week. As you can see it's involved a lot of food. I've absolutely been making the most of being home with a full fridge, it's amazing how exciting empanadas are when your one food splurge at uni is opting for Lurpack butter over the supermarket's own brand. I've been seriously tucking into mum's cooking, she is a wonderful cook and I requested a month before I even got home that we have paella. I've also been out for breakfast with the girls and it was fab to gossip over pancakes and cappuccinos. I then went out in town the day after, oh how I had missed throwing shapes all over Rock's dance floor. I've done some shopping and had a haircut - the fringe is back. Also, shout out to my sis as it was National Sibling Day yesterday. I uploaded a cute video to Instagram of us dancing around as kids.

I've got just as much planned for the week coming. I've dubbed today my fake birthday as I'll be back at uni on the actual day, so a couple of uni friends are staying and after Prosecco and birthday cake tonight a group of us are hitting Leeds.

Hope you're all having a fabulous Easter. Let me know any exciting news!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.