Tiger Home Haul

Monday 19 October 2015

Okay so maybe my first week or two in Spain I had an excuse to buy home furnishings. 'I'm making my room more homely', I repeatedly tell myself, a MONTH in, 'it's my space and I want it to feel like mine.' Whilst valid I think it's probably time to stop...at least until payday. However, I'm finding the close proximity of Tiger a real hurdle in kicking my homeware addiction. Yes, I  said the 'A' word.






So as you may have noticed already I'm developing a bit of a thing for this copper trend. I walked into the store last week and this copper basket was the first thing I laid eyes on and I am IN LOVE. I wanted something to pop on my dresser to keep my everyday make up in so I don't have to rummage around my, rather disorganised, drawer.

I also picked up a duck egg green candle for one euro! Honestly the prices in Tiger cannot be beaten. It's a great colour for the rest of my room and is a nice piece until I can splash out on a big Zara Home scented candle (oh the excitement for payday builds).

I also got a couple of small jars, again a steal at one euro each. Obviously they have copper edging because what doesn't in my bedroom at the moment? They are just great for storing bobbypins and bits of jewellry.

I made the rooky error of arriving in Spain with no fairy lights. It's common knwledge that fairylights are a necessity, especially as winter approaches, to bring that cosy, chilled out vibe to your home. I picked some colourful ones up,a bit of a change from my usual sparkly choice, S/O to Primark here. Tiger had some similar to these in a lantern style but I felt these were slightly more understated. They are simply plastic lights wrapped in string so I actually think you could make your own version if you were looking for a specific shape or colour!





I feel I must confess now that I have since been back to Tiger and bought yet more copper and Chai Tea, because that shop just sells everything you could possibly need! I may include them in a later hall if you enjoyed this one! Let me know below and tell me what your favourite homeware shops are!

H XX

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.