Unique Boutique London: Introductions

Tuesday 6 October 2015

So as some of you probably know, I mean I have banged on about it a bit, I've started blogging for online store Unique Boutique London. I will be writing weekly for them. I've already posted about the VMAs and I've just done a post introducing myself over on their Wordpress. If you're new to my Carpe Everything, or just want to know a bit more about me and my blog it would be great if you could check it out! Click here and have a read of their other posts whilst you're at it. Also, if you have any suggestions of posts you like or ones you want to see then comment because I'm sorting out a schedule now that I'm out in Spain!


As always thanks for reading.

H XX

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.