Darling Donostia: Photo Diary

Saturday 9 April 2016

These photos have been sat in my drafts for months. I wasn't initially sure what words should accompany the photos. Even the photos don't do San Sebastian justice.

 (Hi Lyd)

My family came to visit me in late January and after showing them around my home city Bilbao - a dinner in the Old Town and mum's birthday breakfast in a little bakery for all of the croissants - we headed over to San Sebastian, or Donostia as it goes in Basque. The weather was gorgeous and we strolled around the old city taking in the sights and looking out to sea. No blog post could convey my love for San Sebastian. It's simply beautiful, think a little Basque Paris by the sea. 















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.