EVERYDAY MAY : Halfway

Sunday 15 May 2016

So it's (pretty much) halfway through May and I am actually quite proud of myself for sticking to blogging everyday! It's not been the easiest alongside other commitments but I already love having the content to look back on and it's really made me fall in love with blogging again. I thought this would be a good point to have a catch up about the month so far.

May has been pretty damn good. The longer I'm in Bilbao, and the nearer the end, the more I enjoy and appreciate it. I am so not ready to leave but I am very excited for summer. At the beginning of this month I submitted my university coursework for the year which felt like a weight off my shoulders. I can't quite believe that I'll be going back into studying full-time in September after a break working.




I turned twenty one (omg) on Friday 6th May. It was an absolutely perfect weekend. George flew out on the Thursday and I was given my last two hours off work last minute so went to meet him (I hoped for a romantic reunion but I messed up my timing and ended up running up and down the city a few times before eventually finding G). We relaxed and shopped and ate pizza and pasta and watched the Michalaks on the eve of my birthday.

In the morning G did a coffee and croissant run and surprised me with TWO bottles of prosecco so we sat in bed whilst I opened my presents sipping prosecco and nibbling on napolitanas. I got very spendy in Zara and then due to it being the hottest weekend since who knows when we took a picnic up to the beach and had a couple of beers in the sun.



That evening we went out for dinner and afterwards met some of my friends after for a few vinos. I laughed so much my sides ached that night, it was wonderful.

The next day involved very little except a KFC until the evening. A group of us went wine tasting. Basically an educational way to get drunk. It really was so much fun, we had a great group of people, the wine was good and it was interesting to hear about different wines. We then grabbed a few pintxos and everyone headed home.

Since then I've been focussing on my last few weeks of work, which I can't get over, binge watching Jane the Virgin, oh and of course drinking more wine.

Basically the first half of the month has been banging so let's see what comes with the next two weeks!

Let me know what you've been up to this month or any plans that you have!

H XX

Keep up to date with me on Instagram @hattiecotmore

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.