PHOTO DIARY : PORTUGALETE

Monday 9 May 2016

I have so many photos from this year that I still haven't shared on my blog and I guess there is no time like the present. Way back in my first term George and I decided we should get out of the city. We hopped on the metro and went over to Portugalete a small town in Greater Bilbao; I knew it had a Primark that I wanted to check out...oh and some famous bridge?

Whilst small it was super cute and a nice change to bustling Bilbao filled with locals going about their day. We had a couple of pintxos, obligatory wherever you are in the Basque Country, and walked down by the River Nervión to the Viscaya Bridge. And of course we made a little detour home for Primark.

I've been so lucky to explore the Basque Country, it's so different to other parts of Spain I've been to and pretty damn beautiful. Let me know if you've ever been!

H XX









Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.