Roman Holiday : Part One

Thursday 5 May 2016

Back in February I visited one of my favourite girls Alex in Rome. In love with her new city she was a top tour guide and showed me all of her favourite spots. I'm first sharing Rome by day, check back tomorrow for some evening pictures in Part Two.

We had such a lovely few days wandering the city. Of course we ate ice cream whilst gazing at the Colosseum but my favourite parts of a city are always the forgotten streets and local markets. One of my favourites things to see was the Torre Argentina Cat Sanctuary (third photo down). Here cats have found a home in the Roman ruins where volunteers help care for them. Such a cute idea and a stunning part of the city.

















Pasta filled I had to practically roll back to Spain. I am so glad I took the opportunity to see Rome! It's a stunning city with so much history. And let's face it we all want to feel a little bit like Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday. 


H XX

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.