The Skirt I Fell in Love With (And Bought Four Times)

Sunday 8 May 2016



This is a love story that starts Once Upon a Time around last September. I had just moved to Spain and was preparing for my first night out; about twenty four hours prior - because we all know you have to try everything on before you settle on the first outfit. Alas, alack, I was still waiting for the majority on my clothes to be shipped over so sought aid from my fairy godmother...okay I went to Zara, but that's how all good love stories start right?

Their Autumn/Winter line featured a simple faux leather skirt, one of my definite wardrobe essentials. In an A Line cut you could get it in four different colours so I bought myself the black. And then the teal. And I lusted after the yellow for a while but I had to draw the line somewhere. That is until their Spring/Summer collection was released and they'd designed one for the new season. So I bought it in light blue. And then the light pink. And I am still lusting over the yellow.

I just think it's such a staple. They are comfortable, chic and for the most part I really trust Zara's quality. It's so easy to dress up but I'm loving the pale colours dressed down as the sun starts to come out. So yes I have the same skirt in four colours but c'mon would you just look at that pastel pink? What a dreamboat.

Comment what you've bought in more than one colour so I can assure myself it's okay! Also, let me know if you'd like to see the other colours styled!

H XX




Skirt - Zara // Shirt - Zara // Sunglasses - Pull and Bear (similar) // Clutch - Zara (similar) // Shoes - Converse (similar)

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.