You're my Copper Valentine

Sunday 12 February 2017

Whether you plan on spending Valentine’s day with the girls and too much tequila or you have a (slightly) better half to spend it with, it’s impossible not to be attracted to all the shimmer and pink hues. Unable to stay away from soft eye shadows and peachy lips I grabbed a few of my favourite products and put together little Valentine’s make up look.

I’ve recently returned to the L’oreal True Match foundation which I completely abandoned last season as I felt my skin really needed a little extra glow. Now that it doesn’t feel quite as cool I’m enjoying this ever so slightly lighter base as it still offers good coverage. I kept my face fairly simple with a brightening concealer and some soft contour. I always fill in my brows and have been using the Seventeen Brow’s That! I picked this up for around five pounds not expecting much but I absolutely love it when I want a bit of a change from my usual pencil. The kit has a gel to line, shadow to fill and a highlighter to enhance. Okay, so it takes a few coats and it won’t replace my Soap and Glory favourites when it comes to drugstore brow products but the more I play around with it the more I like it, especially for such a low price.




I never really got over last year’s copper craze and I think it works perfectly for this time of year. I covered my lid in High from the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette then took Chopper from Naked 2 through the crease and blended up to my brow bone. For a bit more definition I blended Dirty Sweet, Smoky, above the lash line and added mascara. For something a bit more dramatic a slick of liquid liner would look great or I’d maybe add some false lashes on a night out. I added a bold pink lip for a pop of Valentine colour. This Max Factor Colour Elixir, shade English Rose, definitely wouldn’t withstand the kiss test but it is fairly lasting and I love the shimmer.


This look is a great base for Valentine’s Day. Add a little more or change up the lip colour to work day and night depending on what Cupid has planned for you.

Products Used
L’oreal True Match Foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Kiko 3D Light and Glow Highlighter
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Seventeen Brow’s That!
Urban Decay Smoky Palette
Urban Decay Naked 2
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in 04 Pink Princess
Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in 510 English Rose

https://razzmag.wordpress.com/2017/02/12/youre-my-copper-valentine/


Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.