The Liebster Award

Thursday 24 September 2015

I actually did a Liebster award post a while back; here. But my sister (A Heroine in Training) nominated me and who could say no to that face?

Image Credit: Glitter 'n Goals

The Rules

1. Post 11 facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an 11 question set for the next group of nominees.
3. Choose 5-11 people with under 200 followers to nominate and link them on the post.
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag backs!

Let's go!



11 Facts

1. I moved to Spain a few days ago
2. My favourite book is The Great Gatsby
3. When the film was released a couple of years ago I was doing A Level exams and by the time I had finished my local cinema had stopped showing the film. My boyfriend called me over to his house and drove me out of town refusing to tell me where we were going. We eventually pulled up outside a quirky, old cinema that George had found to still be showing Gatsby. Who said romance is dead?
4. Prosecco is my favourite alcoholic drink
5. I love, love, love ‘Old Hollywood’ and anything with Audrey Hepburn in it
6. I enjoy dancing although I’ve never danced to competitive level
7. I worked on my university’s musical theatre society’s production of Evita as a Costume Assistant (it was effing awesome)
8. Fashion and style are my favourite topics of discussion
9. I’ve recently started, kind of, making YouTube videos, check them out here and leave me any suggestions, I have some more vlogs planned and I’d like to do some style related things too!
10. I watch more reality TV than I’d like to admit
11. When I was little I wanted to be a ‘doctor during the day and a popstar at night’; I then moved on to more *ahem* realistic goals like becoming an author or a fashion designer. As I’ve gotten older I haven’t strayed too far from these ideas.

Lydia’s questions

1. How old are you? 20
2. How many languages do you speak? English, Spanish and very basic Italian and French but I’m working on it
3. What is your dream career? Creative/Style Director for a fashion company or magazine
4. If you could live in a TV show for a day, which would you choose? I guess it’s going to have to be Gossip Girl, NYC, Chuck Bass and a lot of champagne brunches? Oh go on then.
5. Do you have any plans to travel? I’ll be in Bilbao for the next year so I’m hoping to see as much of Spain as I can and visit friends in France and Italy.
6. What is your favourite city? PARIS.
7. What is your favourite place to shop? Oxford Street/Regent Street, London, although Amsterdam is up there purely for Brandy Melville
8. Whose celebrity style do you admire the most? This changes all the time; the likes of Alexa Chung and Daisy Lowe will always be constants for me but I seek inspiration from a lot of places. YouTuber The Beauty Crush’s wardrobe is something I majorly envy!
9. What is the one item in your wardrobe you couldn't live without? Just one?? Probably my leather jacket because I wear it all the time. I’d say my leopard print faux fur but that’s much more of a lust than necessity.
10. Insert your favourite quote:
When the going gets tough... Pour yourself a cup of coffee, throw your hair up, put on some gangsta rap and handle it.
I guess it’s a new take of Elizabeth Taylor’s;
Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.
Both of which are extremely sassy.

My Nominations

Catherine, Sophie, Octavia, Melane, Siobhan

My questions

1. Do you have a middle name?
2. Do you know what you would have been called had you been the opposite sex?
3. What's your favourite shade of lipstick?
4. Where is your favourite place to go on holiday?
5. Who was the last person you texted?
6. What is your favourite magazine?
7. What motivates you in life?
8. How did you decide the name of your blog?
9. Who is your favourite Disney character?
10. What is your favourite meal?
11. If you could be anywhere, doing anything, right now what would you chose?

Hope you've enjoyed this post! I love answering people's questions and I can't wait to see the responses to the questions I've suggested.

H XX

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.