Open Your Ganbara: Photo Diary and Vlog

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Upon telling one of my colleagues that I want to work in fashion she immediately suggested I visit the flea market in Deusto. 'Open Your Ganbara' is held on the last Sunday of every month and as you walk along the river spaces of an old factory are open spilling with treasures. Ganbara translates from Basque as 'attic' which is fitting as you do feel like you could be walking around someone's attic. A fancy attic with vintage YSL and Louis Vuitton. Not everything was so pricey though and I managed to pick up a red turtle neck knit for one euro (styling post to follow)! I love wandering around markets and vintage fairs so this was quite a dream for me, It ended with an Ensalada Toscana and a coffee so how could I complain?










Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.