BIRTHDAY EDIT # 4 : THE VLOG

Sunday 29 May 2016

Good evening lovelies,

So after waiting around twenty four hours for my vlog to upload (I wish I was exaggerating) and having to play around with it my birthday vlog is finally here! I'm so sorry it's late but it's one that I'm proud of! I had such a lovely birthday weekend and I'm so glad that I'll have this to look back on and remember it. I've been so lucky this year and I hope you've enjoyed being part of this through my blog! Let me know what you think of my birthday posts and if you enjoy the vlog! Don't forget to give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. Leave links to your vlogs below so I can check them out I love having new YouTube channels to watch!

H XX



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.