Everyday May(be)

Sunday 1 May 2016


I'm going to attempt Everyday May.

Okay there, I've said it now which means I have to do it!



I toyed with the idea of vlogging everyday but I thought that may be a little too intense. Besides I'm sure there's only so long you could watch me going to Zara and going for coffee. Yeah okay wine.

I've never really got into that blogging swing I have to admit. I can't seem to commit to posting on particular days at the moment so I've just decided to throw myself into the deep end and commit to everyday instead. Logical, I know.

I have so much that I want to share with you especially as I come to the end of my year abroad. Expect more photo diaries and vlogs - including seeing me turn 21, oh let's not even go there. Do I have to adult now?! I have so many ideas for videos and I plan on going on a rampage in Zara so expect a haul and some outfit posts. I also have a couple of pieces on their way from Unique Boutique which is pretty exciting so I'll share that here too.

Let me know if you're doing Everyday May I would love to check it out! Or if you've done Everyday May leave me some tips! I hope you're going to enjoy this as much as I will no doubt.

H XX

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Carpe Everything. Design by FCD.